How to invest money — your money — is a critical part of your overall financial plan. It is intimidating for many, interesting and enjoyable for others.
At Journey Wealth Partners, we believe in smart, practical and effective investing:
- Investing must be grounded in scientific research, a proven and consistent process and time-tested data.
- Markets work, which means you can’t expect greater returns without increasing risk.
- It is possible to build portfolios that efficiently capture dimensions of higher-than-expected returns in the global capital markets.
- Portfolio diversification allows you to enjoy reliable sources of expected return while reducing unnecessary risk, although diversified portfolios can experience losses if holdings are sold in a downturn.
Sure, you may be able to manage your own investments. But do you? Do you have the time, training and tools, confidence to ensure you are optimally engineered? Do you have the discipline and all of the above to maintain your investments each passing year, and with each job change or life change? Is your time better spent developing your career, passions and family or even exercising and sleeping?
Working with someone who shares your investing philosophy is job number one. Is Journey Wealth Partners the best option for you? Get a good idea by answering these two questions:
- Do you want to increase the probability of reaching your goals while managing the downside given your financial circumstances and your tolerance for risk? If so, then we may be a good fit.
- Do you believe that with the right advisor, or on your own, you can pick stocks and/or know exactly when to buy and sell your investments to reach your goals with a high degree of probability? If so, and if you are willing to examine how markets work over time, we may be able to work together.